Introduction

Welcome to thoughts, musings, questions, and reflections around my passion - LEADING. Leading in ways that benefit you and benefit others.

Every person has a voice that can influence and impact the world in which they move and shake. My goal is to create greater awareness around the potential that voice has. Once aware, it's amazing what you can do.

As you develop and use your voice, your confidence grows. As your confidence grows, you step out and lead yourself, others, teams, and organizations in powerfully positive ways. And soon, yours is the attitude that others want to be around.

So, grab a cup of java and pull a chair up to my blog table. Let's trade dialogue and share a space of learning, growing, and contributing.




Monday, February 20, 2012

Do You Choose Positivity?

I am fierce in my opinion that people can choose positivity. Can the world be mean? Yup, no doubt about it. Is life hard? Many times. Do we just get overwhelmed? For certain! Is there struggle and tragedy? Absolutely.

We all have stuff. Don't think for a minute that your neighbor, coworker, or second cousin has it easy. Likely they have stuff, too, we just don't see it. And by all means, I do not take anyone's struggle lightly. But I do know that we can make a choice to find some kind of purpose out of the crappy "stuff" that life tosses over the fence to us.

Okay, let me lighten up and encourage you to check out this You Tube clip: Teaching Positive Thinking. This delightful young lady has the attitude I look for in myself every day. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment